Many universities provide university halls of residence to international students with undergraduate first-year students guaranteed a place. If you wish to secure university accommodation, then you will need to contact them in advance to secure a place. Universities also support international students to find private accommodation. It is very important you take the time to find suitable accommodation before you sign a contract. If you do sign a contract in the UK, it is hard to break those contracts. Please seek University support in finding private accommodation and do not pay money in advance without checking the property in person.

For more information on housing opportunities, please visit UKCISA Housing Information.

Interested in studying abroad with STUDENT CONNECT?

Enter your details below and we'll call you back when it suits you.

Student Connect will not share your details with others without your permission:

I agree to Student Connect Terms and privacy policy
Please contact me by phone or email to assist my enquiry
I’d love to get useful emails from Student Connect about study abroad, scholarships and IELTS