Now is a perfect opportunity for those considering to study in the UK to start their application process for the autumn September intake. It is the biggest intake for all UK universities which means there are more options for different types of courses and scholarship opportunities. Many of the courses will also include work placement and internship opportunities making you work ready post COVID era.
Why should you choose to study in the UK September 2021?
- Over 500 courses to meet your career aspirations.
- Over 60 leading UK Universities and pathways to choose from.
- One to one support, guidance and advice from experienced staff.
- Alternate English language tests available to meet conditions.
- Some nationalities can use school certificates can be used for English requirement.
- Foundation courses for those who do not meet academic requirements.
- Can apply for visa 6 months prior course start date.
- Enter the UK one month before the course start date to feel more settled.
- Great international experience with students from over 180 countries starting in September.
- Easy UK visa process with specialist support from Student Connect.
- Post Graduate students can bring dependants (spouse and children) with them to the UK.
- Eligible for UK Post Study Work visa introduced from 1st July 2021.
COVID and September 2021 intake
- More than 32 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine - part of the biggest inoculation programme the country has ever launched.
- Lockdown in the UK is now easing with 12th April seeing phase 2 with non-essential shops, gyms, restaurants, pubs all opened for business. In June the UK will completely open all lockdown returning to regular life.
- We believe by September 2021 you will have the full student experience with face-to-face classes moving to covid secure campuses.
- You will have plenty of support from the University support services for you to transition to your studies.
- Able to get the COVID vaccination sooner than in your home country as part of being a UK resident.
- There are number of Scholarships of up to £9,000 individual universities will publish in the coming weeks which you are eligible to apply.
- External scholarships such as Commonwealth Masters Scholarships are now open for 2021 postgraduate courses covering full tuition fee waiver and maintenance.
- Many universities offer early payment discounts for full payment of tuition fee up to 15% of the fees.
Post Study Work
- The UK government announced from 1st July 2021 the UK post study work visa system allowing you to remain in the UK for 2 years without sponsorship.
- You will be eligible to apply for this upon successful completion of your course from within the UK.
- During this time, you can study, work and start a business either part time or full time.
- At the end of this visa, you can switch to work visa, business visa, student visa and or partner visa or any other immigration category allowing you to do so.
- Obtaining UK work experience will open doors for you which ever career you choose due to its reputation and rich experience.