LocationLondon, Kent and Avery Hill
Average FeesPG: £16,000 (per year) for MBA
£15,000 for MA
University of Greenwich is a non-profit public higher-education institution located in the suburban setting of the large metropolis of London. Situated on the banks of the River Thames, the university’s main campus is in what was the Old Royal Naval College – a UNESCO World Heritage site in Greenwich, southeast London. The University has three campuses: Avery Hill and Greenwich in London, and Medway in Kent.
This institution is Officially recognized/chartered by the Privy Council, University of Greenwich is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational UK higher education institution.
- University of Greenwich has been ranked 90th among 121 UK Universities (Guardian University Guide 2020). 80% overall positive student satisfaction at Greenwich University according to University League tables (2020)
- Greenwich awarded with Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) Silver rating in 2017 and Higher Education Academy National Teaching Fellowships for a large number of their teaching staff.
- People from more than 140 countries choose to study at Greenwich, part of an international student community of 4,900. Innovation, strong links to industry and commerce, complemented by research excellence and an international agenda are what make the University of Greenwich a leading modern university. Students also have the opportunity to study abroad either in Munich or at a variety of universities in the United States.
- This 130 years old UK higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- University of Greenwich also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, online courses and distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
- Student Academic Services team can help you deal with accommodation needs, money matters, advice and counselling, and disability needs.
- Greenwich Students' Union is at the heart of the university and offers an excellent range of social, sporting and support capabilities for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- To Facilities to shape your future Greenwich Career advisers will help students to gain the confidence , skills and experince to achieve their career ambitions. Work Placememts, Career fair, Career Support ( CV Checks, interview skills, networking), Mentoring are some of the support for students . Also, they support students to start their own business to transform ideas into reality.
- Advancing knowledge at Greenwich included projects like mosquito-carried diseases, such as malaria and the Zika virus, and the use of 3D printers for medical implants. Other projects include life-saving research into evacuating difficult environments, such as high-rise construction sites, and understanding the links between politics and the economy.
- Technology plays a big role in Greenwich’s teaching. An example of this is lecture capture, which allows you to revisit lectures online and on-demand. Their staff have the resources to make multimedia a key part of your learning experience.
- Greenwich University is ranked 701 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.