LocationCoventry & London
Average FeesMBA £10,300
Executive MBA £15,300
MBA with a year industry £13,900
MSc Computer Science £12,300
MSc Computer Science with
placement year £14,100
York St John University London Campus is a postgraduate campus with a commitment to educate, motivate and inspire a new generation of innovators, entrepreneurs and business leaders. Their campus is based within a few minutes of major offices for Google, Amazon, Alexander McQueen, Virgin Active and over 100 other leading companies.
- With excellent transport links and within moments of the world-famous Barbican Centre, YSU new campus is based at the very heart of London’s creative, technology and business creation ecosystems.
- YSJ master's courses are shaped by their expert staff, directed by the latest research and informed by industry leaders. Also, courses are designed to nurture the creative and business pioneers of the future.
- For Career support YSJ career advisors provide one-to-one appointment or face to face support. Throughout the academic year YSU host numbers of on campus and online events to give students information and access to Graduate Employers, Placement Year Businesses and local businesses hiring students for Part Time work. With COVID-19 a number of YSJ external partners are delivering some great virtual events including: RateMyPlacement, Target Jobs, Smart Resourcing Solutions (SRS), Getin2Tech.
- YSJ arrange workshop which Led by their Careers Advisors and these include: Job application writing, preparing for psychometrics test, interview skills and also session cover on Cv, cover letter writing.
- YSJ Student Wellbeing provides a range of services to support students during their time of studies to include: YSJ Wellbeing app, onsite student health centre, Care first, Wellbeing and welfare support.
- The University has links to universities and other learning institutions across the world, including in Europe, India, the USA, Canada, Australia, China and Asia. This presents opportunities to collaborate on shared international interests, draw on a wider pool of expertise and make connections with people who share your academic interests across the globe.
- Based on overall satisfaction of Student survey, YSJ has placed 27th out of 122 Higher Education Institutions in England. Likewise, York St John University has risen in the rankings by 21 places - and is now ranked as the 81st best university in the UK.
- YSJ received Gold Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) award, demonstrating that they deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for our students.
- The University ranked 103rd according to Complete University Guide 2021.